Packages designed to fit your specific needs!
Live Guitar + DJ/MC Package - (Includes everything below)
- Up to 2.5 hours of live acoustic guitar and vocals during guest arrival, ceremony and cocktail reception
- Music styles vary from James Taylor, Elvis, Jack Johnson, Latin and Classical Instrumentals, Current Hits and more
DJ/MC for Ceremony and Reception - (Includes everything below)
- A full 2500W PA system, perfect for 20-400ppl indoors or outdoors (up to 2 locations*)
- Cued sound/music service for before and during your ceremony
- Wireless lapel microphone for your officiant, and handheld mics/instrument inputs for any featured songs/readings during the ceremony
DJ/MC for Reception Only
- Personalized Master of Ceremonies services to make sure your reception flows smoothly on schedule
- Microphones for speeches and toasts during reception
- A fun, personalized checklist for you and your spouse-to-be to fill out, to ensure that your wedding is tailored specially to you and your tastes
- Cued songs and announcements throughout your reception (First dances/Cake cutting/Bouquet Toss etc.)
- Uplights (up to 12 total) for ambiance, and dancelights for the reception dance time!
- A variety of dance songs, both old and new mixed to keep all your guests dancing
- An energetic DJ and MC who reads the crowd and takes requests! (when appropriate)
- Full access to me your DJ via phone or email (And if possible a face to face consultation, to finalize details)
- A service contract signed by me and you, the couple, ensuring legally that I will be there on time and will administer my services in full
Found the package that works for you? Click here to inquire for availability!
*This assumes the ceremony and reception are in two different locations within the same venue
Evidence of Liability Insurance available upon request for you or your venue
Travel fees apply for venues or locations outside of Santa Cruz County